FUNBRAIN CODES : 56 country code : st johns county zip codes.
- FunBrain.com is an educational browser game website for children and adults. The website was founded in May 1992 and is owned by Family Education Network, a division of Pearson Education.
- attach a code to; “Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later”
- A system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc., esp. for the purposes of secrecy
- A series of letters, numbers, or symbols assigned to something for the purposes of classification or identification
- (code) a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- A system of signals, such as sounds, light flashes, or flags, used to send messages
- (code) a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
funbrain codes – Summer Fun
This is a word scramble game that is interactive. Each word game has a group of 6 scrambled letters that has to do with summer fun. Your challenge is to rearrange the scrambled letters into meaningful words in the following format:
3 letter words
4 letter words
5 letter words
6 letter words.
This game is for all members of the family…young and old alike. Enhance concentration, strengthen memory power and much much more!
There are 3 levels to play: easy peasy, medium and difficult. Each level challenges you and tests your spelling.
So get your brain moving with brain-challenging word scrambles and enjoy the fun alone or with a member of your family.
This word scramble game will help to increase your child’s vocabulary and spelling skills.
And keep track of how many smiley-faces you have and reward yourself!
Brain stimulating fun!
TLC FCCH 697